Embrace Relief is committed to creating a lasting impact on the lives of individuals locally and globally. We implement research-based programs to achieve measurable, sustainable improvements in the lives of those in need. By constantly using research and closely engaging with those we serve, our innovative approach ensures we deliver the most beneficial services.
- Over 369,430 people have been provided relief & $1.4M was spent for disaster relief efforts both domestically and globally.
- Over 315 water wells built in several countries, providing clean drinking water to approximately 315,000 people.
- We have worked with 40 countries and fed 935,111 people. Over 1.5 million pounds of food was distributed globally.
- Over $1.5M was spent on refugee relief and 1.4 million refugees have received aid.
- Over 2,800 cataract surgeries were conducted and more than 30,000 health checkups were completed.
- $259,000 was spent on yearly living expenses to help over 1,117 children.
You can create a lasting impact. Make a 100% tax-deductible donation to bring support and hope to vulnerable communities worldwide.