Embrace Relief is committed to creating a lasting impact on the lives of individuals locally and globally. We implement research-based programs to achieve measurable, sustainable improvements in the lives of those in need. By constantly using research and closely engaging with those we serve, our innovative approach ensures we deliver the most beneficial services.
- Over 422,610 people have been provided relief & $1.4M was spent for disaster relief efforts both domestically and globally.
- Over 409 water wells built in several countries, providing clean drinking water to approximately 400,000 people.
- We have worked with 40 countries and fed 1,115,763 people. Over 1.5 million pounds of food was distributed globally.
- Over $1.5M was spent on refugee relief and 1.4 million refugees have received aid.
- Over 3,600 cataract surgeries were conducted and more than 59,000 health checkups were completed.
- $259,000 was spent on yearly living expenses to help over 1,117 children.
You can create a lasting impact. Make a 100% tax-deductible donation to bring support and hope to vulnerable communities worldwide.